ACGFund is a qualified, nonprofit corporation. It is organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and is a public charity described in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code (Code) of 1986, as amended. Contributions to the Fund are exempt from federal income tax under section 501(a) of the Code.
ACGFund's Board of Directors oversees the work of the corporation. Directors are elected annually and bring the expertise appropriate to the management of the Fund's activities. The Directors approve contribution practices, investment policy and grant procedures. The Board meets quarterly and gathers, as needed, more frequently, in support of its donors.
The following directors were elected for a one year term expiring March 1, 2023:
- Christopher Hulse, Chief Executive Officer, Northeast Retirement Services , LLC
- Ronald D. Dean, Chairman, Watertown Savings Bank
- Thomas Forese Jr,. President and Plan Administrator of SBERA
- Joseph M. Gibbons, Chairman of the Board, Salem Five Cents Savings Bank
- Kenneth G.Y. Grant, (Former) EVP, Northeast Retirement Services, LLC
- William S. Hogan, Jr., (Former) Chairman, Easthampton Savings Bank
- Diane C. Kessler, (Former) Executive Director, Mass. Council of Churches
- Mark O’Connell, Chief Executive Officer, Avidia Bank
- David A. St. Yves, CPA, Partner, Marcum, LLP
The Board has elected or appointed the following officers:
- Dianne C. Kessler, Chairperson
- Ronald D. Dean, Vice Chairperson
- Mark O’Connell, Treasurer
- Christopher Hulse, President
- Freddie Jacobs Jr., CPA, Executive Vice President, COO and Chief Risk Officer
- Frank Lallos, Executive Vice President and Business Dev
- Christopher Ellis, CPA, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Peter Lyons, Senior Vice President , General Counsel and Secretary
- Janet M. Rabbitt, Assistant Vice President and Assistant Secretary
The Directors and Officers welcome you. ACGFund is ready to help you build a giving legacy. Contact us as you make a difference through an ACGFund.